Monday, November 19, 2012

Fundraising Update

The title of this post should be: OVERWHELMED.  God is good folks! We raised enough for one plane ticket this weekend.  My best guess is that we had over 50 people show up to the trunk show.  Bracelets were purchased, items were raffled off, the beautiful African Mosaic Afghan donated by a family friend raised $400 and a check from Noonday will be sent to WACAP (our adoption agency) to be applied to our adoption expenses.  I don't know how many people ordered from Noonday online in order to support us but I know there were tons!  I am so excited about the fact that not only are we closer to getting our baby girl home...we, and by that I mean YOU, are supporting women and children all over the world in purchasing the beautiful Noonday merchandise! That is something to get excited about people! Read about these people! Check out the Noonday video on their website.  This is good stuff!
Do good. Be rich in good deeds. Be generous and willing to share. 1 Tim 6:18 You are living this out! Thank you!

And now, for your viewing pleasure, some cuteness! Oh my, how I love these three!

No comments:

Post a Comment